
I bought my dress back in November, 10 months before the wedding (September). All was well.. I e-mailed the boutique back in January to see when I could expect it in. They had it in their books that it would ship out mid-late May. Perfect!March rolls around, I call to get an update.. no answer. No one is answering my e-mails.. GAH! I call again in June, because, what the heck! Someone who is not the owner answers the phone (this was someone who works at another store, so not sure what she was doing answering the phone) and she tells me that it's now scheduled to ship mid-late July. CRAP! Best case scenario, I would have the dress 6 weeks before the wedding. Cue the panic and wedding nightmares!!Just got off the phone with someone (of course, the boutique owner has lost her voice and someone else is talking for her lol!) and apparently the designer has been having some production issues that has caused the delay. Would have been nice to know a few months ago.. but okay.Now for the rave-- because of all of this, the designer is going to cover all of the alterations! I mean, that's a pretty sweet deal! I'll likely only need the hem done and the bodice taken in a bit, but still. That's groovy. I'm assuming she will cover the rush fee, as well.So. Just waiting to hear back about when exactly it will ship..... wish me luck! via /r/weddingplanning http://ift.tt/2uS5Hoc
No comments:
Post a Comment