Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Get engaged. Check....having difficulty figuring out the wedding venue


I proposed to my fiance in April 2017 (spoiler, she said yes). We want to get married next year and time of year doesn't matter too much (ideally July - October). We have a pretty great budget, but have no idea what venue to chose. We live in Los Angeles, but since our families are based in the Boston area, we would like to have it within an hour or so from Boston. I feel like we have looked at just about every venue on Wedding Wire and The Knot, but no luck. We like the industrial look, but are also open to a beach wedding. We flew to Boston a few weeks ago and looked at 11 venues (!). We came out with two possibilities, but as of this weekend I don't think we are any closer. How did you decide on your venue? Any suggestions for the New England area?Help us Reddit... via /r/weddingplanning http://ift.tt/2ugL1cr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts