
So, my FH and I are getting married at 11am on a Saturday. Our reception will be over at like 3-4ish, but I am not sure what we are going to do after that.My mom says my side of the family will be going to my aunt's for a sort of after party, and I can guarantee my FH's family will be doing the same thing at my FMIL's house (though it hasn't been confirmed). I feel a bit torn, because I love hanging out with both families but obviously can't be in both places at once. I was thinking we could spend a little time with my family first, since they're closer to the wedding, then swing on over to FMIL's. I am also thinking it's a real possibility that we may just be too tired to do either and just go to bed early instead.I know on Sunday we want to go to brunch and invite any in-town guests to join us (by the way, best way to word the verbal invite so they know we won't be paying for them?). I'm thinking by that point we may be ready to just nap the rest of the day away.Anyone who is having or has had a wedding earlier in the day, what all did you do that evening and the day after? via /r/weddingplanning http://ift.tt/2vcJX6b
No comments:
Post a Comment