
I promise this isn't an ad or anything, just a recommendation since this has been a problem for me since I started planning!I have been having a hell of a time trying to figure out a color scheme for our wedding. FH has suggested orange or mint as his two color choices, and I don't particularly care what the colors are as long as it looks good. I've been reading all the articles on appropriate color schemes for season and dressiness of the event, but nothing has really stuck out to me as something I'd like.Since I ordered my shoes, I decided to use those as inspiration for a color palette. After googling, I came across Coolors.co. It's freaking amazing and bless the developers for making this much less of a headache.You can have it randomly generate a palette and lock colors you like, then keep generating with those colors you picked in place. The thing that helped me the most though, was the fact you can upload a picture and it can pick out a color palette based off of that. You can either manually choose colors from the photo, or have it autogenerate based off of different parts of the photo.I now have four palettes (Help me pick here if you want) that I really like based off of my shoes and have no clue which one I want, but it's better to have four to choose from rather than a limitless amount!Again, not an ad, just got super excited about this website and needed to share. Thanks! via /r/weddingplanning http://ift.tt/2sQOWby
No comments:
Post a Comment