Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Please help me find a photographer in New England that has a similar style to my dream photographer who I can't afford :(


I have been having a difficult time finding a photographer that shoots in a documentary/candid/editorial style that I love. Search engines like the knot were coming up empty for me.I started searching instagram and came across this amazing amazing photographer. She is everything I ever dreamed of except for her price tag which is $8200 :(I'm sure she deserves every penny she charges because her photography is that amazing, but I simply can't afford it. Can someone please help me find someone similar that won't make me consider selling a kidney so I can hire?Both my fiance and I got to pick what was most important to us (after saying I do ofcourse heh) to prioritize; his is open bar, mine is photographer which we've been able to set a hard budget at $6000 for.If anyone has any ideas or suggestions it would be MAJORILY appreciated.Edited: grammar via /r/weddingplanning http://ift.tt/2uiqjZL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts